Cusco Guest Relations
Needed: Cusco Guest Relations Officer (part-time and full-time positions available)
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Cusco, Peru, is looking for a Cusco Guest Relations Officer for our Cusco office. The position requires a highly sociable and flexible individual with a practical knowledge and understanding of Peruvian culture, history, and geography. Fluent English language skills required.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applicants which do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less, and Cuba For Less), please read Our Mission.
Cusco Application Requirements:
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written (only fluent-level speakers will be considered)
- Proficient Spanish skills is a plus.
- University degree (students in their last year of university will also be considered)
- Commitment to having a good general knowledge of the history and culture of Peru
- Good social skills, open-minded, and ability to work under a flexible work schedule
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Travel experience
- Assure an overall positive experience for clients as they transition between travels in South America
- Book various tour and transportation services as necessary
- Take care of all client relationship duties, including:
- Greeting passengers arriving to the Cusco airport
- Providing clients with the necessary information for their tours in Cusco
- Solving any problems that may arise during our clients’ vacation
- Follow-up with passengers and take an active part in fulfilling the standard of high quality services we provide
- Retain a high-level of time availability during weekends, holidays, and early morning hours
- Full-time and part-time positions available
Job Benefits and Environment:
- Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, holidays off, and 4 weeks paid vacation per years.
- Salary and benefits determined based on experience and schedule.
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.
We do have the lowest prices. We will meet or beat any internet published rates from companies outside Peru
for all package tours. All HOTELS and TOURS are based on US standards. No late booking fees.
We have the best testimonials. Our professional and expert staff is at your service and will reply to any request
within 24 hours. While traveling in Peru you will have access to our local 24/7 emergency number.