Machu Picchu Guest Relations
Needed: Machu Picchu Guest Relations Intern
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Machu Picchu Guest Relations Officer to work in Aguas Calientes, Peru. The position requires a highly sociable and flexible individual with fluent English language skills and intermediate Spanish language skills.
Please review the information below, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com. Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter or who do not meet our English-level requirements will not be considered.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less, and others), please read Our Mission.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written (only fluent-level speakers will be considered)
- Intermediate Spanish skills
- Commitment to having a good general knowledge of the history and culture of Peru
- Good social skills, open-minded, and ability to work under a flexible work schedule
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Travel experience
- Willing to commit to a 3-6 month working agreement (6 months is preferred)
- Assure an overall positive experience for clients as they arrive via train to Aguas Calientes
- Reconfirm various tour and transportation services as necessary
- Take care of all client relationship duties such as:
- Greeting and escorting passengers arriving to Aguas Calientes
- Providing clients with the necessary information for their tours to Machu Picchu
- Solving any problems that may arise during our clients’ vacation in Aguas Calientes
- Follow-up with passengers and take an active part in fulfilling the standard of high quality services we provide
- Must be available to work a varied schedule
- Provide support to team and clients in emergency situations.
Job Benefits and Environment
- Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, holidays off, and 4 weeks paid vacation per years.
- Salary and benefits determined based on experience.
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like-minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.
We do have the lowest prices. We will meet or beat any internet published rates from companies outside Peru
for all package tours. All HOTELS and TOURS are based on US standards. No late booking fees.
We have the best testimonials. Our professional and expert staff is at your service and will reply to any request
within 24 hours. While traveling in Peru you will have access to our local 24/7 emergency number.