Marketing & Web Content Writer
Needed: Marketing and Web Content Writer for our Lima office
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Marketing and Web Content Writer for our Lima office. We are looking for young professionals with a background in Liberal Arts/Humanities, strong writing skills, and the ability to create original work as well as rework existing content. The position requires a creative, detailed-oriented detail-oriented individual who is able to continuously generate travel-related content.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter or who do not meet our English-level requirements will not be considered.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less, and Cuba For Less), please read Our Mission.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an English-language university
- Above average GPA; Liberal Arts/Humanities background preferred
- Native English speaker
- Strong work ethics and personal motivation
- Strong writing skills
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to quickly understand and contribute to our company’s voice and objective
- Six month minimum commitment
- Travel experience in Latin America preferred
- Develop new written web content for our country websites and blog
- Participate in article marketing initiatives
- Follow company SEO goals and standards
- Assist with updating existing website content
- Help other departments with projects that require writing, editing, and formatting
- Work a 48 hour work week, 5 days a week
Job Benefits and Environment
- Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, holidays off, and 4 weeks paid vacation per years.
- Monthly salary for the position starts at $700. Salary increases may occur based on proven skills.
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like-minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.
We do have the lowest prices. We will meet or beat any internet published rates from companies outside Peru
for all package tours. All HOTELS and TOURS are based on US standards. No late booking fees.
We have the best testimonials. Our professional and expert staff is at your service and will reply to any request
within 24 hours. While traveling in Peru you will have access to our local 24/7 emergency number.