Needed: Finance Team Member for our Lima office
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated travel company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Finance Team Member for our Lima office.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com Please note that applicants which do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less), please read Our Mission.
Applicant Requirements – Entry Level role
- University degree and good academic record – upper 5th Superior (Quinto Superior) title preferred
- Fluent in both written and verbal Spanish
- Proficient English skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with excellent communication abilities
- Capable of working under high pressure and making quick decisions
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- 1 year minimum commitment
- Finance/Accounting work experience a plus
- Travel experience is a plus
- Previous experience with Quickbooks is a plus
- Internal Auditing
- Assisting with financial projects and training
- Work a 48 hour work week, 5 days per week
Job Benefits and Environment
- Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, holidays off, and 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Salary of $600-$900 in accordance with qualifications, skills, and experience.