Needed: Operations Assistant for our Lima office
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated travel company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for an Operations Assistant for our Lima office. The position requires a skilled individual with a lot of attention to detail, fluent Spanish skills, willingness to learn and ability to support the wider team.
The main duties of the Operations Assistant will be supporting our Operations team with reconfirming services with our providers and handling flight purchasing duties, plus all related administrative duties.
This is an entry-level role with excellent opportunities for training and growth in a fast-paced travel agency.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com . Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less), please read Our Mission.
- University/Institute degree – upper 5th Superior (Quinta Superior) title preferred.
- Fluent Spanish skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate English skills, both verbal and written
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Detailed-oriented, well organized
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Customer service and teamwork drive
- Capable of working under high pressure
- Added value skill: Passion for travel and tourism
- Purchase domestic and regional flights
- Make changes & reissue tickets if necessary, advise of quote changes, update booking information, handle check-ins – basically everything related to flights
- Purchase Trains with Peru Rail and/or Inca Rail
- Reconfirm all land and air travel services
- Answer the main phone
Job Benefits and Environment
- Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, holidays off, and 4 weeks paid vacation per years.
- Monthly salary between $600 and $900 depending on qualifications, skills, and professional experience.
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like-minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.