Needed: Operations Coordinator for our Lima office
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated travel company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for an Operations Coordinator for our Lima office. The position requires a skilled individual with fluent Spanish abilities who is able to multitask and pay close attention to detail.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to email@example.com Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less), please read Our Mission.
- University/Institute degree – upper 5th Superior title preferred
- Fluent Spanish skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate English skills, both verbal and written
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Detailed-oriented, well organized.
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Customer service and teamwork drive.
- Capability to work under high pressure.
- Preferred: Liberal Arts background / Academic or Work experience in an English-speaking country
- Book all services: hotels, transportation, tours, etc.
- Prepare travel documents for our clients
- Work with the Sales and Accounting departments to take care of all internal procedures in order to ensure a great trip for our clients
- Solve any problems that arrive prior to and during client travel
- Prepare quotes of new services and hotels for our sales department
- Provide potential field/or after-hours support
- Support various company projects
Job Benefits and Environment
- Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, holidays off, and 4 weeks paid vacation per years.
- Monthly salary between $600 and $900 depending on qualifications, skills, and professional experience.
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like-minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.