Sales Management Team Member
Needed: Sales Management Team Member to work out of our Lima, Peru office
Latin America For Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Sales Management Team Member to work in our Lima office. We are looking for young professionals eager to develop within the tourism industry. Latin America For Less is the leading inbound travel agency for travelers from English-speaking countries, and we have the best testimonials in the industry. To maintain our high quality of standards, we require an ambitious, detailed-oriented individual who is passionate about travel.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less), please read Our Mission.
Please review the information below, and if qualified for this position, send us your cover letter and CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, follow the instructions below:
- In your cover letter, explain (1) why you want to be part of the Sales Management Team and (2) why you want to work for LAFL.
- Save your cover letter file in PDF and use your last name to name the file.
- Your CV/Resume must confirm your GPA or equivalent.
- Save your CV file in PDF and use your last name to name the file.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Advanced written/spoken English
- Liberal Arts degree/background preferred
- Above average academic achievement (above average GPA)
- Live in Lima, Peru
- One year minimum commitment
- Advanced Spanish a plus
- Relevant travel experience a plus
- No previous Sales experience required
- Time Management and Efficiency
- Good people skills – ability to collaborate and give feedback
- Fast learner
- Proficiency with Excel, Outlook, G Drive
- Start-up mindset – flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing team needs.
- Be an active member of Sales Management team:
- understand Sales team and LAFL processes
- develop Sales team guidelines,
- act as support for Travel Advisors
- develop and deliver training modules
- take care of daily Sales Management team tasks
- keep sales data clean and organized
- Coach Travel Advisors:
- Audit work quality of Sales team
- Review email correspondence with clients and itineraries
- Give feedback to Travel Advisors on how they can improve
- Track Sales Metrics
- Overall – ensure quality of Sales team output
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as requested by upper Management
- Work hour requirements are: 48 hour work week, 5 days a week
Please note that there is an initial 3-month trial period.
Job Benefits and Environment
- Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year. We have over 2000 Testimonials from happy travelers.
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Live in Lima, Peru. A growing economy.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth. You will learn how to manage one of the best Sales Team in the Peru and Latam travel industry.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts.
- Monthly salary: Competitive depending on qualifications and level of responsibility you assume within Sales Management Team
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like-minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.