Sales Team Coordinator
Needed: Sales Team Coordinator for our Lima office
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Sales Team Coordinator for our Lima office. The position requires a skilled individual with fluent Spanish and English abilities, who is able to multitask and pay close attention to detail.
Please review the below information, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that applicants which do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
For more information about the Latin America For Less company (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, Chile For Less), please read Our Mission.
- University/Institute degree.
- Fluent Spanish skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate English skills, both verbal and written
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Detailed-oriented, well organized.
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Customer service and teamwork drive.
- Capability to work under high pressure.
Role and Responsibilities
- General administrative support and leadership for Sales Management Team.
- Support in assigning new client inquiries to members of the Sales Team.
- Provide support with daily and monthly reports to evaluate a variety of sales metrics.
- Work closely with the Sales team to get feedback, address problems, and implement solutions.
- Prepare team schedules and staff work calendars.
- Lead on-going Sales projects.
- Provide project support to other departments, as needed.
- Update and revise team manuals, materials, and other internal documents.
- The position involves a strong work ethic and personal motivation.
- Day to day tasks will require strong customer service and teamwork, as well as an ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Google Docs and Microsoft Excel skills (using all basic features, as well as filters, charts and PivotTables) will be very valuable.
- Capable of working independently (comfortable asking questions/requesting additional details as needed).
Job Benefits and Environment
- Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
- You will be part of a young, fun, and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- Opportunities for further training and professional growth.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, holidays off, and 4 weeks paid vacation per years.
- Monthly salary between US$800 and US$1,200 depending on qualifications, skills, and professional experience.