Video and Content Manager (Cusco) – Latin America for Less
Latin America for Less, LLC, a US-incorporated company based in Lima, Peru, is looking for a Video and Content Manager for our Cusco office. The ideal candidate is creative, hard working and able to work varied hours including early mornings and holidays. Should be able to work well independently and be very self motivated. The candidate should have an outgoing, friendly demeanor that makes clients feel comfortable during filming. Fluent English is a must. The position requires a creative, detail-oriented individual who can arrange, produce, manage and improve video testimonials from clients, as well as write blog articles on Cusco hotels, attractions, and services as needed.
Please review the information below, and if you feel you are qualified for this position, send a copy of your CV/resume and a cover letter detailing your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applicants who do not include a cover letter or who do not meet our English-level requirements will not be considered. For more information about Latin America For Less (which includes Peru For Less, Argentina For Less, Brazil For Less, Costa Rica For Less, and Chile For Less), please read Our Mission.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Above average GPA; Liberal Arts background preferred
- Fluent english (near native english) is required.
- Strong work ethics and personal motivation
- Great eye for video, and an ability to tell stories
- Good social skills, open-minded, and ability to work under a flexible work schedule
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work with limited direction/oversight, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Google Docs and MS Office skills (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Travel experience (particularly in Cusco region)
- 1-year minimum commitment
- Maximize the quantity and quality of client videos
- Arrange meetings with clients and film client testimonials.
- Research and film content on Cusco attractions, hotels and services
- Be able to meet strict deadlines for video capture and processing.
- Monitor video quality and build upon proven techniques.
- Follow company business objectives, SEO goals and standards.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of video success rates and track client feedback.
- Other marketing and content projects as assigned.
- Work a variety of hours including early mornings and weekends.
- Full-time position (48 hours per week)
Job Benefits and Environment
Ability to work for a leading travel company with the best testimonials in the market offering travel services to over 2,500 customers each year.
- You will be part of a fun and dynamic international team and work in a bilingual environment.
- We work under a serious but comfortable work environment; no dress code.
- Travel discounts, holidays off, and 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
- Monthly salary for the position ranges between $1,300 and $1,900 (12 salaries per year) based on previous experience and skills.
Latin America for Less, LLC does not discriminate against anyone based on age, race, religion, gender, social background, or sexual orientation. We expect every member of our staff to be like-minded in working toward a society with equal opportunity.