Book with Confidence
We’ve prepared for the unexpected, so you don’t have to. Latin America for Less offers the most flexible postponement terms in the industry.
You can book confidently knowing we offer:
- Free Postponements. Trips with departure dates before Dec. 31, 2021 can be postponed up to 10 days prior with zero change fees.
- Flexible Dates. Postponing but can’t commit to specific dates yet? No problem! Postpone now, and choose your dates later.
- Personal Assistance. Your personal travel advisor will take care of all the moving parts and logistics, so you can keep peace of mind and travel when the time’s right for you.
- No Inflation. We will cover all price increases between 2020 to 2021. For trips postponed to 2022 or later, standard inflation rates apply. You can calculate inflation rates using this neutral inflation calculator.
What if I postpone less than 10 days before my trip?
You’re still in calm waters. Between 7-10 days, you will be able to apply 65% of your travel credit toward a later date. Under 7 days? You’ll still be able to apply 50% of your credit toward a later date.
Postponement policy summary:
|Period before departure when written notification is received||Postponement fee as a percentage|
|More than 10 days||0%|
|6 days or less||50%|
We want you to dream freely, book confidently and travel fearlessly. Travel is about adaptation, and as a travel agency we understand that adapting to the times and to your needs is imperative. Your travel wishes coming to life is our passion. That’s why, in the face of these uncertain times, we’ve carefully negotiated with local partners and providers to ensure you the most flexible postponement terms on the market.
- This policy applies to all new bookings beginning May 1st, 2020.
- International and domestic airfare is not applicable. Latin America for Less will use the airline’s postponement and cancellation policies. In most cases, a $20 change fee and difference in airfare applies.
- A very select few hotels and cruises have different postponement terms. Your travel advisor will make you aware of these exceptions at the time of booking. These will be reviewed case by case and negotiated with the hotel/cruise.
- Please note that for large groups (e.g. 10 or more traveling together) or special quotes and services, different postponement deadlines may apply.
- The above terms are valid for postponements only. For cancellations, standard cancellation policy applies.